Client-Side TODO List
Using the counters example as a starting point, build a simple "todo" app.
It should look like this:
- clicking the button by the input field at the bottom should add a new task
- the x button next to each task should cross out the task, not delete it (you can do this with CSS with
text-decoration: line-through or with HTML by wrapping an element with
- Add a button to show/hide all completed tasks
- Add buttons to each task to move the task up or down
- Load the tasks from localStorage. Update localStorage any time a task is changed. You should be able to refresh the page and still see your tasks.